Situated close to Kings Cross, this boutique hostel has been recently renovated to very high standards.
A recently renovated bright and funky boutique hostel which is just a stone's throw away from Kings Cross and bustling Hoxton - ideal for sightseeing around London. This hostel offers a choice of 4-18 bedded mixed shared dorms and shares the use of facilities at its sister hostel Clink78.
History to the present day
Clink261, our oldest hostel, can be found within a former Student Union building in central London. Renowned for its relaxed and welcoming vibe, the hostel first opened its doors over fifteen years ago. Time sure does fly! It feels just like yesterday that we said hello to our first guests. Our smallest hostel has come a long way since then, but it’s still got that laid-back atmosphere that backpackers love.
Food and Drinks
A large fully equipped self-catering kitchen with a dining room attached. The hostel provides all-you-can-eat continental breakfast at a cost of £2.00 per person between the hours of 7.00am and 10.00am.
The hostel's location means there are many cafes, bars, restaurants and supermarkets within walking distance.
Clink78 which is at 78 Kings Cross Road has a bar, which opens every day from 6.00pm until late, happy hour is between 6.00pm and 9.00pm with entertainment on a daily basis.
- Lockers by each bed, guests will need to provide your own padlock or purchase one at the reception.
- Keycard access to the hostel and bedrooms.
- CCTV security.
- Single sex bathrooms available.
- Travel and tours desk where you can purchase travel cards and a free daily London walking tour.
- Free movie and Wii nights.
- 24-hour reception.
- No curfew.
- Free Wi-Fi.
We could not find any rooms for the selected dates.
try again here
Public car parking for a charge (nearby)
Free broadband access (wifi)
Food and Drinks
Continental breakfast (additional cost)
Museums (walking distance)
Recommended restaurants (walking distance)
Theatre (walking distance)
Clink261 Hostel, London Newly available!
Be the first to leave a review!
Address: 261-265 Grays Inn Road, London, WC1X 8QT, United Kingdom
Check In: 14:30 (2:30pm) Onwards (arrivals normally allowed outside this window if your travel plans can't be adjusted)
Check Out: 03:45 (3:45am) - 10:00 (10:00am)
Directions: From Kings Cross Station. Take the exit for Grays Inn Road and McDonalds will be on the right. (There are two McDonalds at Kings Cross, guest need to look out for the one beside the Post Office). Continue straight ahead, past the Bureau de Change and past KFC, both will be on the right. The road naturally goes to the right, this is Grays Inn Road. Clink261 is 100 meters up the road on the right.
- Passport, driver's license or government issued identity card are required upon check-in.
- Note that all our dorms are mixed unless a girl dorm is booked.
- Guests that wish to bring their children under 16 years of age must book whole dorms or private rooms.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from any underage person unless they are accompanied by an adult over 18. They will be refused check-in.
- When booking dorm beds in dorm rooms, Clink261 cannot guarantee that guests will all be staying in the same room. It is suggested that private rooms are booked if the party does not wish to be split.
- In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; insurrection; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo, transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of God… ) affecting the booking, the company reserves the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to the confirmed booking.